1. Any person opening an account shall be deemed to have been read, understood and accepted the rules governing the account.
2. Each account will be given one username with password. “Above IT” will not be responsible for any loss or damage occurring as result of wrong quotation to username.
3. Commissions/Service or Maintenance of account charges shall be levied by The ““Above IT””. “Above IT” reserves the right to change service charges anytime.
4. Account holder must Provided maximum security to the “username/password” in their possession and the “Above IT” is not responsible for any loss occurring due to inadequacy of security, any “username/password” loss of misuse must be immediately reported to the “Above IT” with subsequent confirmation in writing without any delay.
5. “Above IT” reserves the right to close any account without giving prior notice if the conduct of the account is unsatisfactory in the opinion of the “Above IT” or for any other reason(s) whatsoever. The opinion passed by the “Above IT” in the regard shall be final and conclusive and binding upon the customer.
6. “Above IT” will not provide payment service if there is not enough balance either at Sydney office or at Dhaka office. “Above IT” also reserves the right to change currency conversion rates according to real time exchange rate and the PayPal exchange rate.
7. “Above IT” reserves the right to verify all information provided by client.
8. If any amount of fund added via PayPal Account / Credit Card / Debit Card is reversed / retained / taken / held / rejected / returned / refunded / suspended / cancelled then the client must return the full amount to “Above IT”. The client will also pay all charges / fee regarding the transaction.
9. “Above IT” reserves the right to amend the present rules at any manner with or without giving prior notice to the account holder(s) separately or to the public. The account will not be active until all the required formalities are completed.
10. Whiles “Above IT” maintains strict confidentiality in all relating to accounts and business, “Above IT” shall always be entitled to disclose any information concerning customers business and accounts held with the “Above IT” to any of the following:
—Any regulatory, supervisory, governmental or quasi governmental authority with the jurisdiction over “Above IT”.